- Tasty snacking alternative to raisins
- Combat fatigue and support immunity
- Great source of iron
- One serving is 1 of your 5 a day
- Organic, gluten-free, kosher and vegan
Our Organic White Mulberries come from the white mulberry tree in Eastern Turkey and are known locally as 'berries of wisdom'. They are only purchased from suppliers that are a part of the 'Happy Village Project'. Referred to in antiquity as the wisest of trees, the mulberry is one of the last trees to blossom in spring, postponing its growth until conditions are at their most favourable. As a result of its judicious timing, the tree was dedicated to the Roman Goddess of wisdom, Minerva.
Our mulberries are harvested during Turkey’s summer months, between June and September. Mature mulberries are partially or fully dried when they naturally fall from the tree and are carefully checked for quality and collected by hand. They are then sieved and rigorously examined for contaminants, removing all foreign material and small impurities. Finally, they run through a food safety metal detection process to ensure complete purity.
- Source of iron which contributes to normal cognitive function
- Source of iron which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Source of iron which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism