- A vibrant blend of turmeric, maca, lucuma and warming spices
- Source of iron & manganese to support energy and immunity
- Perfect for warming lattes, cooking & baking
- Organic, gluten free, kosher and vegan
- Contains approximately 21 servings
The turmeric used in our SuperBlend is sourced from India and has been certified organic by the Soil Association, is kosher and free from GMO’s. A lot of care, attention and extensive testing has gone into making sure that we are using turmeric of the finest quality for you to enjoy.
The ancient spice is said to have originated from Southeast Asia and has been used throughout history in many ways from cooking and medicine to the dying of materials for clothing. It has been used for more than 4500 years in traditional healing amongst many cultures. The whole root can be used or more commonly, it is ground up, dried and added to many recipes, including our blend.
By itself turmeric has an impressive nutritional profile but in order to enhance absorption and maximise its health benefits we have added other ingredients including the spices cardamom, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper and Naturya favourites Maca and Lucuma.
- Source of iron which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells, supports normal cognitive function and a healthy immune system
- Contains manganese which protects against oxidative stress and maintains healthy bones
- Curcumin found in turmeric has been found to reduce inflammation in the body which is linked to many illnesses
- Turmeric is good for the gut as it increases gut flora (the healthy bacteria) aiding in a healthy digestive system
- Contains added black pepper to enhance the absorption of curcumin
- Organic Turmeric powder (50%)
- Organic Maca powder (25%)
- Organic Lucuma powder (17%)
- Organic Cinnamon powder
- Organic Ginger powder (1%)
- Organic Cardamom powder (1%)
- Organic Black Pepper (1%)