Our Chia Seeds are sourced from local farms across South America, from Argentina, Ecuador, Bolivia and Paraguay. Locations are carefully selected within chia’s naturally occurring range. Partnering with farmers across the continent guarantees a supply of the finest chia at fair prices, regardless of weather conditions.
Our rich seed lineages are the result of over 500 years of craft by native Nahua villagers, who’ve carefully cultivated wild chia for generations, using selective breeding to build a natural resistance to pests.
Mature chia plants are cut from November to January, depending on location. The small seeds are easily separated from the coarse plant, meaning the crop is already 96% pure seed at harvest. Seeds are then vibration-cleaned, refining the quality chia seed from any small pebbles or impurities.
Purity is guaranteed when the chia seeds are passed over magnets, meticulously removing the smallest particles. Our Chia Seeds are also rigorously tested for contaminants, to deliver a final product completely pure and free from heavy metal residues and pesticides.
- High in omega-3 fatty acids to help balance cholesterol
- Source of protein to help build muscles
- 100g of Naturya Chia Seeds contains more than 21 times the amount of Omega-3 than 100g of soy beans
- A single pouch is bursting with around 308,250 super seeds
- Organic, gluten-free, kosher and vegan
- Rich in omega-3, as alpha-linoleic acid (ALA) which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of ALA
- Source of protein which contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass