CLEARSPRING ORGANIC JAPANESE SWEET WHITE MISO
- Miso is a fermented soya food from Japan that has long been praised for its intense flavour. Sweet White Miso is slightly fermented, giving it a delectable savoury yet sweet flavour and a silky smooth texture. Its light colour may darken with time as a result of natural ageing, although this has no effect on its quality.
- Miso should be stored in a cool cabinet or refrigerator to maintain its freshness and flavour. High temperatures may encourage further fermentation which will darken the colour and change the flavour of the miso
- In vegetable mashes, it's also a tasty substitute for dairy products
- Ideal for party snacks such as dips and salad sauces
- Use a little instead of milk in mashed potatoes or cream in creamy soups.
- To make savoury sauces and dressings, combine with oils and vinegars, or dilute with cooking liquid to enhance the flavour of soups and stews.
Cultured rice* (42%), water, soya beans* (21%), sea salt. *organically grown
|Typical Values||Per 100 g|
|of which Saturates||0.4 g|
|of which Sugars||22 g|