CHIA & FLAX SEED RYE BREAD
- Dairy Free
- No Added Yeast
- Perfect for Salads
A family-owned bakery in Muensterland, Germany, makes this bread for Biona. The bakery, which was founded in 1927, uses traditional artisan practises, such as freshly grinding the grains immediately before baking, to create loaves that are packed with the wholegrain richness that is essential for a healthy diet.
- Treat as fresh bread once opened, store in an airtight container, and enjoy within 3-4 days. We recommend that you refrigerate the bread as well to ensure that it lasts as long as possible.
- Toast it, spread some nut butter and jam!
- Ingredients: Wholegrain Rye Meal*, Water, Sourdough* (Wholegrain Rye Meal*, Water), Flax Seeds* (5%), Chia Seeds (Salvia Hispanica)* (2.5%), Sea Salt, *= Certified Organic Ingredients
- Allergen Information:Contains Rye, Free From Wheatm!
- Contains Gluten
- Allergy Information: Contains Gluten
- Dietary Information: Suitable for Vegans; Organic
Please refer to our Mixing Instructions Guide for charts and more!
|Typical Values||Per 100 g|
|of which Saturates||0.5 g|
|of which Sugars||2.9 g|
|Net Carb||21 g|