ALMOND BUTTER SMOOTH
- To make this creamy, smooth almond butter, only the best freshly roasted sweet almonds are processed. Spread a heaping tablespoon of this delicious almond butter on hot rye toast or whisk it into your favourite porridge dish. Our almond butter can also be used in cookie recipes, to make rich salad dressings, and to boost the protein content of smoothies. Our nut oil may separate because we don't use additions like palm fats or emulsifiers. This has no effect on the quality; simply mix it back in to get the creamy texture again.
- Lowers cholesterol by combining healthy fats and a variety of vitamins to fuel your skin and nervous system
- There's no extra sugar or salt, so you may enjoy it the way it was meant to be enjoyed
- Palm Oil free
- There is no BPA in the lid
- Make a smoothie :Simply combine a frozen banana and milk in a blender (non-dairy milk will do).
- Great in keto smoothies as well! Simply combine almond butter, some berries, protein powder and some chia seeds with unsweetened almond milk and voila!
- Make a dipping sauce with Asian flavours : Simply combine it with raw honey and gluten-free soy sauce.
- Add to your favourite breakfast cereal and mix well: For a wonderful morning breakfast, combine it with a bowl of gluten-free oats and some raw honey.
- Make dairy-free ice cream: In a food processor, combine almond butter with a couple of frozen bananas until well combined to make a sugar-free, delicious, and healthy dessert.
- Ingredients: Almonds*, *=Certified Organic ingredients
- Allergen Information: Contains Almonds
- Allergy Information: Not suitable for Peanut, other Nuts and Sesame allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods
- Dietary Information: Organic
Please refer to our Mixing Instructions Guide for charts and more!
|Typical Values||Per 100 g|
|of which Saturates||3.8 g|
|of which Sugars||4.3 g|
|Net Carb||9.1 g|