For the base:
- 60g Otto Walnuts
- 3 Otto's Medjool Dates
- ½tbsp Lucy Bee Raw's coconut oil
- ¼tsp salt
For the cheesecake:
- 200g Otto Cashews
- 57g Biona Organic coconut milk
- 40g Maple syrup
- 30ml Fresh lemon juice
- ½tbsp Lemon zest
- ½tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Soak the cashews in water for minimum 4hrs
- Blend all the base ingredients in the food processor
- Spoon the base mix into the cheesecake tins and pat down with the bottom of a rolling pin. Keep this refrigerated while working on the next cheesecake section.
- Drain the cashews and add the rest of the cheesecake ingredients and blend together in a food processor or blender.
- 5. Take the tins out of the fridge and add the cheesecake mixture into the tins. Tip - Shaking the tin can help flatten the top.
- 6. Refrigerate for at least 2hrs or freeze (based on preference). Then top with mango pulp and strawberries.
Ingredients can be found on our website - and of course, don't forget to let us know what you think!