Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
We all love avocados and they have the “perfect shape to serve as “boats” that can ferry eggs directly into your mouth”! We would like to thank Keri Glassman, a well-known dietitian and healthy living expert, for this delicious keto recipe!
You are going to fall in love with this easy-to-make keto recipe that is filled with eggs, avocado and fresh scallions. Plus, this recipe only uses a few ingredients, so there’s less clean-up!
It’s perfect if you're following a low carb keto diet or just want something quick and interesting to make for breakfast! It is super filling as well thanks to the healthy fats inside!
- 1 avocado (halved, remove pit)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon fresh scallions (chopped)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450F/230 C
- Use a spoon to scoop out each avocado half until large enough to accommodate 1 egg
- Stabilize avocado in an upright position with bunched aluminum foil if necessary
- Crack 1 egg into each avocado half and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the white is set and the yellow is slightly runny
- Sprinkle with scallions and serve warm
Dietary Information: Vegetarian, Ketogenic
Click here to discover many more snacks, cooking ingredients and supplements based on your dietary preferences!
We would love to hear what you think of this recipe so feel free to drop us a message or comment below! If you ever get the chance to make this delicious Keto Avocado Boat Egg Bake, don’t forget to tag us to receive your unique discount code!
Just before you go, don't forget to check out the Keto Avocado Boat Egg Bake recipe video on our 50,000+ viewed YouTube channel below!