These banana oatmeal cookies are easy to make with a few cupboard ingredients and they are ready in less than 20 min start to finish. They are perfect for a quick breakfast or snack: healthy, filling and delicious! So what are you waiting, go on and start baking!
All you’ll need:
- 2 bananas (overripe)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Biona peanut butter
- 1 chia egg (1 tbsp chia + 2 tbsp water)
- 150g of quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas. 3-Add maple syrup, peanut butter, chia egg and stir to combine.
- Add oats, cinnamon, chocolate and coconut and sea salt and stir until combined.
- Scoop your dough on the baking sheet and press them.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until golden and crispy on the top.
- Let cool on a wire rack.