This vegan creamy spinach gnocchi is a great lunch or dinner idea, perfect for any day of the week! If you love potatoes, spinach and that creamy taste, this recipe is perfect for you!
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 2 packs of Difatti GF spinach gnocchi
- 1 bag of Otto Cashew nuts
- 200 ml of almond milk
- 2 tbps of nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp of tapioca starch
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp of garlic Handful of spinach
- Soak your cashews overnight (you can use raw or roasted cashews)
- Drain your cashews and blend with almond milk, nutritional yeast, tapioca starch, salt and pepper and garlic
- Heat on a pan and when starts to thicken up add your handful of spinach and set aside
- Cook your spinach gnocchi according to package (until they float), drain and cover with the creamy sauce
Enjoy and let us know what you think in the comments!