3-Ingredient Healthy Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Cooking time: 15 mins
Servings: 9 cups
These 3-Ingredient Healthy Reese’s Cups are super easy to make and truly irresistible! They are made of the mouth-watering combination of peanut butter and chocolate that we all love! This healthier version is packed with protein, low carb, and healthy fats thanks to the coconut oil and peanut butter. Plus, they make the perfect pre- and post-workout snack!
So, get ready to meet the best peanut butter cups you’ll ever have - be careful, they might be addictive!
- 90 grams of Montezuma's Fitzroy 74% Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 tbsp of Lucy Bee’s Extra Virgin Raw Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cups of Biona Organic’s Peanut Butter (Crunchy)
- Optional: Himalayan sea salt
- Cut the dark chocolate into pieces and melt it (either by microwaving it in a heatproof bowl for 15-20 seconds, or in a double boiler)
- Add 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil into the melted chocolate and mix until combined
- Put 2 tbsp of the melted chocolate mix into the muffin moulds
- Wait a few minutes to set and cool down
- Add 1-2 tbsps of peanut butter on top of the chocolate mix on each mould
- Add 2 more tbsps of the chocolate mix on top of the peanut butter layer until you’ve filled up all of your 9 cups
- Let it set and and put it in the freezer for an hour (at least) until firm (Optional: Sprinkle a bit of Himalayan sea salt on each cup before putting it in the freezer)
Dietary Information: Keto, Vegan, Vegetarian, No Refined Sugar, Egg-free, Dairy-free
Note: Feel free to use any other drippy nut butter of your choice - such as Biona Organic’s Almond Butter!
We would love to hear what you think of this recipe so feel free to drop us a message or comment below! If you ever get the chance to make them on your own, don’t forget to share a picture with us!
Just before you go, don't forget to check out the recipe video on our YouTube channel below!